Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Big Thank you!! Please Join In!!


                             

I wanted to thank you...each of you that visit often...as well as my very new friends...for being involved in this blog. I appreciate you so much!! As a thank you and as a way to have a little fun. I have hidden (FUN) somewhere in either this blog or my other blog; http://hearawhisperat.blogspot.com/ 

 

The first 5 that get back to me on the comments below after finding it and telling me the words that are by it (not the page), will recieve a high resolution print of your choosing (signed and through the mail, costs on me:) from either one of my pieces of artwork, or the letters for one word, or an initial. Please look under ~Pages~ to see artwork pages. 

 

Added - Every person that brings in 5 people who will follow AND leave a comment saying you sent them....will have a word up to 5 letters printed for you. So, if you get 10 to do this, you would get 2 words made and printed for you...and this includes mailing costs on me. :)

 
 
 
 

* Mailing info can be sent to com4tea@yahoo.com  ....this will be kept confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know of any comments or questions you may have...I enjoy learning from others and hearing what they have to say...